Lotus will give their new E22 chassis its first test today at Jerez.
The last F1 car to make its first appearance will break cover one week after the first test of the new seasons concluded at the Spanish circuit.
Lotus have already issued some pictures from the test including one which shows a new angle on the car’s unique double-pronged nose.
2014 F1 season
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2014 season review
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles