Rate the race: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

Sergio Perez, Force India, Bahrain International Circuit, 2014What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (1%)
  • 2 (0%)
  • 3 (0%)
  • 4 (0%)
  • 5 (1%)
  • 6 (1%)
  • 7 (3%)
  • 8 (15%)
  • 9 (34%)
  • 10 (45%)

Total Voters: 1,346

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

You need an F1 Fanatic account to vote. Register an account here or read more about registering here. When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.

See the results for past seasons here:

2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

Browse all 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix articles

Image © Force India

441 comments on Rate the race: 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

1 8 9 10 11 12 15
  1. Jammas (@crazygtown) said on 6th April 2014, 18:46

9/10 – It was so thrilling that I ate so much midnight snack. Let’s see: eggs, bacon, biscuits, wedges, 2 cups of tea..

2. AlAmmari said on 6th April 2014, 18:51

10/10

The battles from the begging till the end,the lighting, team spirit , the atmosphere and the safety car …. All amazing.

3. Force Maikel (@force-maikel) said on 6th April 2014, 18:51

9/10 Nothing is perfect but this race was top notch stuff, hope to see more in the coming races.

So who still thinks the new regs are stupid?

4. andae23 (@andae23) said on 6th April 2014, 18:55

What an incredible, for the first time this season drivers seemed willing to go for it. Unfortunately Maldonado’s punt brought an end to an interesting 2-stop versus 3-stop battle, but boy did it spice things up!

*usual complaint about DRS*

In the end I gave it a 9/10, not the perfect 10/10 because I felt that the FOM tried really hard to make the strategy impossible to understand, with lack of tyre stops and complicated graphics and everything! But other than that, a truly sensational race, possibly the best since Canada ’11.

5. Adam Last said on 6th April 2014, 19:04

10/10. Absolutely mega. I will never forget the following 5 races:
    2011 Canadian Grand Prix
    2012 European Grand Prix
    2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
    2012 Brazilian Grand Prix
    2014 Bahrain Grand Prix

6. beninlux (@beninlux) said on 6th April 2014, 19:10

10/10 for me
    Action from start to finish
    Best race I’ve seen in years

7. Jackie Palmer (@brandshatchbunny) said on 6th April 2014, 19:17

Brilliant race feel bad for Alonso and the McLaren drivers though

8. gabal (@gabal) said on 6th April 2014, 19:19

9/10, really a great race from start to finish. There were so many battles going on that I was sure we are missing something else by focusing on one battle.

9. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 6th April 2014, 19:20

Ooof, easily and by far a 10 from me. I have seen races and I have seen battles, but not this many and this clean I might add. There were fights all the way down the grid, but the Hamilton-Rosberg one overshadowed them all. And it was especially fantastic to watch Williams and FI really driving the Ferrari’s and Red Bulls hard. Towards the end I thought I’d have a heart attack with the Ricciardo – Perez finish, and my hands were shaking for a good 10 minutes afterwords.

10. bosyber (@bosyber) said on 6th April 2014, 19:24

I gave it a 10; perhaps there could have been even more fighting for the lead, but this is F1 and I think even having a dominant team that finally shows just how fast they are while fighting a battle between the two drivers for the lead, then behind that a great fight for all positions, is just about the best it can offer. And it didn’t even need the SC to be a great race, though that made it a stunner.

11. Keamo said on 6th April 2014, 19:25

10 out of 10.

Brilliant race. . Best I’ve seen in a long time!
    Lewis, what a racer!!
    This will definitely silence his detractors.

12. DaveD (@daved) said on 6th April 2014, 19:27

Absolutely fantastic racing! 10/10!!!

So much action and no team orders, all the teams fighting from wire to wire. If they’d just suspend Maldanado, I’d call this a perfect weekend.

13. Mcquiz (@mcquiz) said on 6th April 2014, 19:27

9/10 Not a fan of the dirty from Hamilton that commentators thought to be “friendly”.
    Pushing someone off the track is not a valid defensive move. Also my heart broke when I saw Mercedes pulling away around 2.5 seconds per lap, that’s worse domination than we had in 2004.

14. Todfod (@todfod) said on 6th April 2014, 19:32

9. It was one of the best races I’ve seen in a while.

I would have given it a 10 if there was one more driver / team that could mix it up with the Mercs.

But without a doubt the best race I’ve seen in a while. Really enjoyed it

15. sasho (@ferrist) said on 6th April 2014, 19:33

I gave a rate 9 for Bahrain race. That was the race , I was waiting for. As a Ferrari fan, that was not the performance I hoped for, but let’s hope that the squared will soon recover , and fight for better positions.

1 8 9 10 11 12 15