Drivers and teams for the 2018 F1 season
Here is the current list of 2018 F1 drivers, teams and engine manufacturers confirmed so far:
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
- Sauber and McLaren to use Honda engines in 2018
- Rosberg stuns F1 by announcing retirement
- Mercedes confirm new two-year deal for Rosberg
- Ricciardo staying at Red Bull until 2018
- Renault to supply Red Bull and Toro Rosso engines until 2018
Find all articles on the drivers, teams and engine suppliers for the 2018 championship.
Calendar for the 2018 F1 season
Here are the races which are expected to appear on the 2018 F1 calendar:
Read about the latest developments in the 2018 F1 calendar here:
- Turkish Grand Prix to return? Carey meets Turkish president Erdogan
- F1 confirms no Malaysian Grand Prix in 2018
- Canadian Grand Prix deal extended to 2029
- French Grand Prix to return at Paul Ricard in 2018
Find all articles on the races which have been confirmed on the 2018 schedule.
Rules for the 2018 F1 season
See below for more on the rules changes which have been announced for the 2018 championship:
- New rules: The changes being made now and next year
- Some power unit parts to last half a season in 2018
Find all articles on the forthcoming 2018 rules changes.
Stay up-to-date on the 2018 F1 season by following F1 Fanatic. You can follow F1 Fanatic on Twitter, join F1 Fanatic on Facebook, subscribe to F1 Fanatic’s RSS feed and get the latest updates by email.
Other F1 seasons