Monza – spectators’ experiences

This discussion page is closed. If you want to discuss going to the Italian Grand Prix please go to the new discussion forum here: Going to the Italian Grand Prix

Tell us about your experiences of visiting the Autodromo Nazionale Monza.

You may wish to include:

• When you visited the track
  • Where you watched from
  • How easy it was to get to
  • How much of the track you could see
  • What support races there were
  • What you liked and didn’t like
  • How much it cost and whether it was good value

Please use the reply box below to leave your comments.

Are you going to the 2011 Italian Grand Prix? Chat with other F1 fans who are going to the race here: 2011 Italian Grand Prix discussion

105 comments on Monza – spectators’ experiences

1. Vita said on 1st August 2011, 8:00

Hi, i’m going this year. Have a GA tickets, so i’m planning to see the race from inner parabolica exit as some of you have suggested (are there any screens?)

But my question is, i have a rented car, so are there any problems with arrival by car to the circuit? any suggested parking places? i don’t mind taking a walk 1-2km, but i want to be seated at 8:00 at latest..

thanks a lot,
    vita

• Hi Vita,

Go to the northside @ Lesmo, short walk to both corners and tunnel.

See you there!
      Tim

2. Hi tifosi, I (Tim, Maastricht-The Netherlands) have been 2 times in Monza (1999 and 2004) and stayed on the campsite near Lesmo. Both times great!! This year I am going with my son (12 years old) together by plane and rental car and take tent with us, have GA tickets, and want to know a few things:
    1 – Can we take a swim in the pool near the circuit?
    2 – Where do the fans go in the evening? Is there a party in Monza?
    3 – Who wants to share a campingspot on the camping Monza?
    Looking forward to your response.

Cheers, Tim

3. Sukan said on 30th August 2011, 17:49

First time traveling to Monza and first time to F1 race. We will be watching from the general admission area. Questions are, how is best to get to the circuit if we go by train and what time should we arrive if we want to get a good view from general admission area?

Thanks

Sukan

• Linda C said on 30th August 2011, 22:36

Hi Sukan,

If you’re going by train to Monza station, there’s a free bus Friday to Sunday that leaves from there that takes you right into Monza park, from there it’s about a 30-40 minute walk to the circuit entrance. Though on Sunday, if you’re leaving from Milan’s central station, there are special trains that bring you right up to the entrance by the Lesmo corners.

As for what time to leave to get a good view, I don’t know exactly because we had grandstand tickets but I think you’d have to be there pretty early to get a good spot because the GA areas in Monza aren’t great…too many trees around, not that much room for spectators ;)

Hope that was some help, if you’ve any other questions feel free to ask :)

• Sukan said on 31st August 2011, 8:19

Thank you so very Linda for your reply.

I dont actaully know what to expect. So I will see what I get to see! if I do see anything :-) when I am at the track. I hope at least there will be a giant screen TV from GA, so at least some of us can see what is going on while listening to sound of cars going pass by :-) Are you going there this year? I hope the weather will not be too hot :-)

Thanks again

Sukan

• one question Linda, are there TV screen near Lesmo corner?

Thanks in advance

• Linda C said on 9th September 2011, 22:25

Hey Sukan,

I wasn’t sure if there was a tv screen there (my grandstand was on the main straight) but I checked the map on italian gp.it and apparently there is a tv screen by the second lesmo corner. Hope that helps…enjoy the weekend :)

4. Colin said on 31st August 2011, 5:37

first time to Monza, actually first time to Italy, got tickets for first chicane (8b) anyone been there, what views like

• JeffAZ (@jeffaz) said on 5th September 2011, 13:24

Hi Colin. My son and i were in 8b year before last. Very good views of the end of the pit straight and the chicane of course – would be happy to go to 8b again. Always action here as people brake as late as they can whilst still making the chicane – doesnt always work out for them so take your camera. Opposite is a large TV screen so you wont miss your favourite drivers on other parts of the circuit. Good place to join the Tifosi in a track invasion at the end. Have fun – have just come back from Spa but would love to be back in Monza too.

5. dufour said on 31st August 2011, 19:37

bonsoir,

nous participons pendant 3 jours au grand prix de Monza 2011. nous venons en voiture et nous voulons savoir s il y a des parkings a proximité du circuit facilement accessibles ou existe-il des navettes au départ de Monza? combien de temps faut-il pour prévoir pour accéder au circuit ?

merci d’avance.

6. Just flew into Milan no ticket can you buy at the track

• Linda C said on 9th September 2011, 22:28

Yes as far as I remember there are box offices (if that’s what you call them) where you can buy tickets at the circuit(that’s if there’s any left)

• Thanks for the help Linda – really appreciate it since I couldn’t get any information about it either on the official website or in Milan.

7. Charlie said on 10th September 2011, 21:01

Peter, the box offices had tickets left earlier today when I walked past after quali, so you should be OK for race day if you get there early.

8. Hey everyone,
    For the past 2 years I have gone to Turkish GP,but since it is out of 2012 calendar I’m considering visiting Monza next year(2012).I have read all comments but still have a few questions to ask.
    1-Can I buy GA tickets right from the circuit(maybe if I buy them on Friday or Sunday)?
    1-Can somebody tell me what were the prices for GA tickets this year since other options are kind of expensive for me ,and also is there a GA zone at turn 1 and is it a good spot watching the race from(I decided that maybe it would be a nice spot since there is a lot of action and probably would be easy to get to the podium after the race),but I’m also open for any suggestions you might have as long as I can get easily to the podium after the race?
    2-So I understand there is a train from Milan to Monza and then a free bus from Monza to the circuit , am I right? ..and if somebody knows the exact train station/bus station where the transportation leaves from will be really nice to tell me !
    Thank you so much in advance!

9. I meant “1-Can I buy GA tickets right from the circuit(maybe if I buy them on Friday or SATURDAY)?”

10. Rajdeep said on 14th September 2011, 7:23

I just came back from Monza and had an amazing experience. I travelled solo and went on a general admission ticket. I spent more than 20 hours in and around the Autodromo on Saturday-Sunday and wanted to share my thoughts and tips if it might be of help to anyone.

1. Travel and Stay

The best place to stay during the weekend is Milan. Trains go to Monza from both Stazione Centrale (less frequent, but more convenient) and Stazione Garibaldi (more frequent, less convenient). From the Monza train stop (on platform 6 side), there’s a free bus to the park. The bus runs from 6 AM to 8 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. But it stops about 1.5 kms from the Vedano entrance that you’ve to walk. The ticket collection point is about 1 km from where the bus stops. Milan-Monza-Milan is €4 return.

On Sunday, the free train (every 30 mins, 7 AM first departure, 7 PM last return) runs from Stazione Centrale to Monza and then continues up to Lesmo. Unless you need to pick up tickets from the Vedano entrance, it’s best to get off at Lesmo. From Monza to get to the main entrance is about 35-40 mins (waiting+bus+walk), while you’ll save at least 10 mins by getting off at Lesmo even if you’re going to sit at Parabolica.

If you’re going GA, I strongly suggest to get the first train on Sunday to get the preferred spots (more later). If you’re there after 10 am, you won’t get any place to sit at all. Actually, you won’t get the best spots as people camp overnight for those. But I hope you at least want to sit down on a temporary stand or on a good spot of grass. There’re support races to keep you entertained, but sleep deprivation does hit you in the gap between the GP2 and the F1 race. People with Tribuna tickets can off course take it easy.

I arrived in Milan Malpensa on Friday night and came back to London on Monday. If you’re planning to fly back on Sunday night itself, get the last possible flight. The Ryanair flight from Bergamo at 10:30 PM is a good bet. I guess Bergamo is a better bet than Malpensa in fact. If you’re really squeezed for time, you can do the Saturday 6:40 AM flight to Bergamo on the way in and the Sunday 10:30 PM flight on the way back, both Ryanair.

2. Fanvision (Kangaroo TV)

GET IT!!! It costs €70 for the weekend and you’re not limited by the GA areas which have screen views (there’re only a few) to keep up with the races. The thing shows all the support races and have BBC 5Live commentary during FP3, quali and the race. It also helps to make friends. I had to do running commentary for them :) More than anything, if you sit down by 8 AM on Sunday to reserve your spot and reach the limit of hunger, thirst and the need to go to the WC, you can ask the strangers around you to keep your spot. When I asked, I was immediately offered 3 backpacks – it’s not a huge guess why…

3. GA Areas with Screen Views

Variante della Roggia, Curve di Lesmo (2nd), Variante Ascari entry (you’ve to stretch your neck), Curva Parabolica entry (on your back – so you either watch the track or the screen), Pit entry (again, you’ve to stretch your neck). The Lesmo area didn’t have good reception for the Fanvision, so I didn’t stay there.

4. Proximity to the Cars

Curva Grande, Variante della Roggia exit to Curve di Lesmo entry, Lesmo exit to Variante Ascari entry, Ascari exit all the way through to Pit entry. I’m talking only about GA areas here. Ascari is a nice place to sit in the Tribuna, but the cars are a bit far away.

5. The Saturday

I took the train from Centrale at 8:20 AM and arrived at the circuit by about 9:20 AM (after collecting my ticket, the Fanvision and a Ferrari cap). I first went to the outside of the back straight after the Pirelli bridge. But there’s only grass to sit there. So, I moved to the inside of the Parabolica entry for the FP3, which with hindsight was a bad choice. I was hoping to see somebody go off (a la Webber in the race), but nobody did. And you get to hear the aweful off-throttle blown diffusers in full flow. I couldn’t imagine how bad it sounds! While if I had stayed where I first arrived, I would’ve seen loads of slip-streaming and weaving. I think weaving is one more thing which looks so innocuous on TV, but mighty impressive live. The cars weave at about 250 km/h and it looks very dramatic!

Then I walked over to the Cruva Grande. You can watch FPs/Quali from there if you’ve a foldable chair as there’s no place to sit there, but the grass is raised and the cars are just 5 meters from you. I walked on to the Variante della Roggia. The entry is an awesome place to sit for Sunday, but people slept overnight for this stand, even for Saturday. The exit didn’t look that interesting, so I walked on to the Lesmo.

I think the second Lesmo might be a good spot for Quali especially, since there’s a screen in front as well. But the Fanvision didn’t have good reception. So I thought about going to the Ascari entry, which I previously had aimed to get for Sunday. But even on Saturday, it was full (again, people slept overnight for this stand). Since Quali was about to start, I just stood next to the fence to the left of the GA stand and it was a pretty good spot. I didn’t get to see the big screen, but the cars went from 320 km/h to about 150 km/h in front of my eyes – so I was pretty happy. And with the Fanvision, the screen didn’t really matter that much.

For the GP2 race, I went back to the Variante della Roggia, which had few spots vacant by then and there’re something happening every lap. Either the drivers made clean overtake, messy attempt, went straight on or whatever. In terms of watching “racing”, I guess this must be the best GA spot in Monza. If anyone plans to camp there, this is it. Probably beats the official camping spot on the main straight and definitely beats the F1 village.

I thought about getting to the exit of Parabolica for the GP3 race. However, I found an absolute gem of a GA stand between Tribuna 25 and 26c. It felt a bit too good to be true especially since I’ve never read about anyone mentioning this stand. It basically has a view from mid-corner of Parabolica all the way to about the midfields’ starting grids, with a screen in front. The checkered flag was directly opposite and the podium was about 50 meters to the left. I double checked before leaving the place that this is indeed a GA stand (number 95). Then I walked around a bit inside the track, hoping to see somebody. But apart from the hostesses (worth seeing) and some wannabe celebs, I didn’t see anyone worth noting. So left the Autodromo at around 7 PM, dreaming about the next day in stand 95.

6. The Sunday

I took the first train at 7 AM and dashed straight to my dream spot. Alas, it was really too good to be true! The Carabinieri reserved the whole stand for themselves. I pleaded with the guy, but no luck. I guess it happens every year and that’s why nobody writes about it.

Then off to my second choice at Ascari. But not a spot to stand even. And it was just around 8:30. I had already given up on the Variante della Roggia spot from previous day’s experience. Even the inside of the Parabolica was getting full. I wished I had a foldable chair so that I could just sit in the forest next to the fence.

However, I could see that there were some spaces on a stand at the exit of Variante Ascari on the outside, opposite Tribuna 18. I decided not to try my luck anymore and ran straight for this. Its actually not a bad place. You get to see the cars from the exit of Ascari to the first Pirelli bridge – about 500 meters on an acceleration zone. And if someone gets a bad exit or someone is close enough to get a tow, you can assume that they’ll stay close through Parabolica and overtake on the main straight. So in way, you can see the beginning of the move, at least this is what I told myself…

Then there’s a long wait until the GP3 race, another long wait until the GP2 race, then a Porsche Mobil race and finally the F1. One more advantage of the stand where I was is that there’re trees at the back. So we didn’t get the sun until about 12:30 PM. In Parabolica, I’d have been baked given the temperature and the direct sun. However, there’re no screens in view and people didn’t even hear the public commentary. Which was actually not too bad for me. With the Fanvision, I could get sort of privileged treatment :)

The race then started and I announced that Alonso was P1 when he went on the grass and everyone went completely crazy!! Our stand actually erupted before the Tribuna 18, who watched the big screen and waited until the Variante del Rettifilo ;) The rest didn’t go as I or the crowd expected. But still it was a good race and everyone was more than happy with Alonso’s podium. He really seem to have the status of God among the Tifosi. The crowd was very sporting and clapped for everyone, bar none during the slow down lap.

7. Track Invasion and Podium Ceremony

I left my seat with about 2 laps to go as I wanted to get to the podium and was told that the bridges and tunnels would be jammed if I waited until the end. There’s a gate in the middle of the circuit, which is roughly in line with pit exit, which is opened once the cars go into the pitlane. Then it’s a mad dash to the podium, which is about 400 meters from the point where you get on to the track. I could get to about 20 meters from the podium after running, ducking and pushing. Great celebration and the chants for Alonso didn’t stop from the point he got the trophy until they all left!

If you’re running from Parabolica on the track, the track will be full by the time you reach the podium and you’ll end up behind it. While if you’re running from the pit exit, you’ll probably end up a bit further away but in front. I guess it’s better to be 20 meters in front than 5 meters behind. Unless you’re on one of the Tribune 26, you won’t get to be just below the podium and taste the champagne. As for anyone coming from Variante della Roggia or Lesmo, you’ve get to the gate before the end of the race as I did.

The track was still full of people 30 mins after the last team personnel could be seen. By then, I was nearly dead from exhaustion, lack of sleep, not enough food and too much heat. I decided to sit down on the grass for a while and caught a brief nap. Then as people were thinning out by about 5 PM, I went to return the Fanvision.

8. Visiting the Alta Velocita

I was determined to visit the old banked circuit during the trip and Sunday afternoon was the time to climb some fences. But I had a chat with a volunteer on Saturday evening and he told me a much easier route. You need to walk through the main road that passes under the circuit (between Tribuna 25 and 26), past the heliport (a crowd of people were trying to get glimpses of celebrities leaving the circuit) until you arrive at the car park number 14. The car park is the straight of the old circuit. If you turn right there, you go to Curva Sud and if you turn left, you get to Curva Nord. By then, all the security guards who prevented people from getting on that track had left and you could go wherever you wanted.

I suggest to go to Curva Sud first as there’s no exit at the end. You’ve to come back to the car park. I did the opposite way and turned to the forest at the end and thought I was lost for a bit. You can see the present circuit, but there’s no way to get in through the fence. Finally, I found an unlocked gate to the Parabolica.

Anyway, what I did was to go to the Curva Nord first. There were quite a few people (~100) that I met on the way. It is relatively well maintained as it seems more people visit this part than the south part. Some dude wanted to drive his BMW on the banked circuit, but gave up after less than 20 meters :D The steepness of the banks can’t be described by any photos. When Monza is called the temple of speed, it really means this old track. I can’t imagine how anyone dared to drive there. Any mistake and either you’ll fly away through the top or hit a tree at the bottom. And the marshall posts were at the top, hardly a meter above the single guardrail and totally exposed. The posts really looks like just a table-top and nothing more. Climbing the bank seem to be a sport for those who were there.

When you arrive at the end of the Curva Nord, there’s a fence. If you climb the track using the fence, there’s Variante del Rettifilo on the other side. I took a photo of the current circuit going left and the old circuit going right in one frame from the top of the bank. That’s why I think you should come here after visiting the Curva Sud as you can just jump on to the Variante del Rettifilo – no need to walk all the way back to the car park.

The Curva Sud is in a greater state of disrepair and there’re far fewer people walking there. Somehow that makes it even more historic and fearsome. When I was there, some Pirelli guys came in a van to do the favourite sport. I think all but one were able to climb… At the end, after a little trouble, I got on to the Parabolica, exactly where Webber hit the tyre barriers. By then, it was past 6 PM and there’re only a few hardy souls walking the track. The marshalls were closing the gates and the rubbish trucks were picking up all that was left by the crowd. But as I had thought I had done everything I wanted to do on this trip, it suddenly got even better. This was probably the best icing on the cake I could’ve imagined…

9. Best Part of the Weekend

When I was coming out of the Parabolica looking for an exit to get out, I saw a family cycle down in to the pitlane. So I decided to follow them. However, just a few meters in, I saw all the cars in the parc ferme. There’re a couple of marshalls who were taking some photos. I thought I’d take some photos too and went on to lean on the gate to do that. But the gate was unlocked and it opened up just as I leaned on it. The marshalls told me to come in and take photos close up. A few other people joined in as well. It was pure fun! I could’ve gotten into the cars if I wanted. But I guess that’d have been too much ;) It was almost 10 mins before someone from the FIA came and told us to GET OUT NOW. But those 10 mins were amazing!

Very happy, it was time to explore the pitlane. It was full of trucks as the teams were packing up. I went straight to the Ferrari garage hoping to find someone. And the atmosphere was so relaxed that I just wandered inside the garage. This time I was asked to leave in more polite terms. But I could linger on in the place where they do the pit stop. I saw Andrea Stella there talking on his mobile. I wanted to have a chat, but he was busy. So we just shook hands, wished him better luck next year and moved on. Other garages were in various states of dismantling. Mclaren was almost done. Mercedes was blocked by the trucks. I had a good look inside Sauber where they’re inspecting the cars.

It was past 7 and the last bus from the park to the Monza train station was at 8 PM. I just dreaded the thought of having to walk to the train stop and decided to leave. It was a bit difficult to find an exit as all the gates were locked up by then. Finally, someone showed me how to get out. By then, my legs had given up on me. Those 1.5 kms to to bus stop took me about 45 mins.

On the way back, I fell asleep on the train and had to be woken up in Milan. When I got to the hotel, I had just enough strength to take a shower and crashed out hungry, but very happy!!

Finally, I must thank my wife who bailed out of the trip at the last moment. I guess with her around (not a F1 fan), I’d have missed 80% of what I saw :D

10. Other Tips

Get a foldable chair if you can. Also, take something like plastic to sit on. The seats in the GA stands were wet and newspapers were not enough. The knowledgeable ones took nice comfy pads, which was a matter of great envy after the bums started to ache.

Take toilet tissues. There’re numerous WCs around, but they run out of tissues by 9 AM, never to be refilled. Food is plentiful, good and relatively inexpensive – sandwich, small bottle of water and beer would be about €12. You can take anything and everything to the track. I think it’s the only such place in the world where there’re no metal detectors, security sensors and stuff. I saw people carrying from a simple bottle of water, through picnic case, camping gear to full barbeque set inside the circuit.

There were tickets available on the race day to buy at the circuit this year. However, if the economy improves and the Tifosi expects a Ferrari victory, I guess it’d be sold out long before the race weekend. If you need any help (e.g. suggestion about where to sit, how to get to the podium after the race, how to get out at 7 PM when everything is locked out etc.), talk to the marshalls for the best tips. At least someone will know enough English to get the point across and they’re very happy to pass on their years of experience at the track!

I’m relatively new to F1 (started following it in ’05-’06) and it was my first live race. And what a weekend! I’ll treasure the memories long after I lose interest in F1, if I ever do so.

• This sounds awesome! I kind of envy u since I’m Ferrari fan myself and die to enter the pitlane and Ferrari garage! Btw hope I’m not bothering in or so but have u posted the pictures somewhere ,I would really enjoy to see them :)

• Wow, a fully fledged manual to visiting Monza! You might be a relatively new fan to F1 Rajdeep, but a true F1Fanatic to the bone. Thanks.

11. Thank u so much @Rajdeep ! This was really helpful, I really hope I’ll be able to visit the race next year !

12. Spawinte (@spawinte) said on 23rd September 2011, 13:33

Hi everyone. This might seem like a stupid question but I can’t find a definitive answer from googling around. I’m planning to go to Monza next year (I like to get things sorted ultra early) and I want to know if a grandstand ticket also gets you into general admission areas or are they separate tickets?

I went to the Belgian GP in 2010 but only on general admission so this wasn’t an issue. I need to know because I’d like to get a stand ticket for race day while being able to explore GA spots on Friday and Saturday. Thanks in advance :)

• Rajdeep said on 23rd September 2011, 13:44

Hi, you can visit any of the GA areas with a weekend grandstand ticket on any of the days. There’s no ticket check for the GA areas after you enter through the main circuit entrance. But perhaps it’d be cheaper to get a Sunday grandstand ticket and GA tickets for Friday and Saturday?

• Hey rajdeep, can u tell me what was the price for GA,cause there’s no longer information about that on the official f1 site :d also do u recommend some area which is both convenient for sightseeing/shopping and close to the train station for Monza ? Thanks again !

13. Mclaren Girl said on 27th September 2011, 11:26

Hi Guys, Im from Australia and we are going to Monza next year, Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations of places to stay in Milan ?

We have reserved Grandstand seats on the main straight

• Philip Muscatello said on 27th September 2011, 23:28

Hotel Bristol. Fabulous Hotel with great staff. And right next to the central railway station so it’s really convenient for getting to Monza or anywhere else in Milan.

I’m an Aussie who stayed there 2 years ago for the GP.

Have the aperitivo in the early evening and for a 10 euro drink you can eat some beautiful antipasti that is so filling you won’t need dinner!

• Tosca said on 6th November 2011, 22:50

I am also from Australia and going to Monza 2012…Where did you get your reserve seat tickets from because every site I go to says they are not for sale yet…Please help because I would like to surprise my husband with the tickets.

• Tosca said on 7th November 2011, 0:50

Thanks I bought them

• Matt (@matt5568) said on 20th November 2011, 11:35

Hi, im from Australia too and i want to buy a ticket for monza too where did you get you ticket from, i have only found one website and im not sure if they are the real deal because I cant find any other websites that sell them

14. Helen (@helen) said on 16th October 2011, 20:42

Went to Monza 2011 and have been meaning to put together some thoughts and tips, so here goes.
    Book in advance when the grandstand tickets are discounted and only a little more than GA. As we were flying and couldn’t take a fold up chair that was good. We had Parabolica 21c for Sat and Sun – great view of Webber flying off the track at high speed! Good screens directly in front too so no action was missed. On Friday we could go anywhere and watched P1 from the pit straight and P2 from Ascari.
    There aren’t many hotels in Monza and we booked into Hotel B&B Milano on Via Lario, Monza. This was good value and about an hour’s walk to the track (we took one of the buses on Sunday to save our feet) and half an hour into town – if you can find it! There is a shopping centre next door which is useful for making a packed lunch. BUT and this is a big but, there is no bar and nothing close by so the atmosphere seemed strangely subdued. If you are after a party you might be better off in Milan. Although Monza puts one on on Saturday evening. Taxis are horendously expensive …
    Where ever you stay, the transport on Friday is a bit thin on the ground, but the number of buses ramp up on Saturday and Sunday (the queues may look long, but the buses just keep on coming and you get jammed in quickly “prego, prego”), and they really organise the traffic to give buses a priority. But, you are still likely to walk in the park for up to half an hour. And it’s hot, but shaded.
    If you can take your own food, then do. Otherwise long queues, expensive and little choice.
    The circuit itself was well organised and easy to find your way around. The atmosphere was friendly no matter what shirt you are wearing but the Ferarri fans are obviously in the majority and man oh man they LOVE Alonso and Massa – one bloke got a huge cheer from the crowd just for being Brazilian!
    If you are in a grandstand you might want a cushion of some sort to sit on as most are just a metal bench. My ample backside was fine, but my skinnier friend ended up with a numb bum!
    Yes the loos are disgusting, but I’ve never been to any large event where they aren’t – take tissues.
    Hmmm only one real complaint and that was the scanning of the tickets to get into the grandstand – soooo slow. Even though we gave ourselves 25 mins to get back to our seats we only just made it for the start. Seemed daft as we had already been given a wristband. It took a woman to come and organise it to prevent a riot.
    Would I go again? Oh yes! This one has to be on your list of races to go to. I’ve been to Silverstone, Montreal, Spa and now Monza. We are trying to work out which will be 2012′s race. Any tips? Europe only.
    Thanks. x

15. sam (@samfirmin) said on 20th November 2011, 17:45

Can someone tell me if you can do a pit-lane walk on the thur at monza, the same as they do at spa as looking at going next year and need to book flights.