Drivers and teams for the 2018 F1 season
Here is the current list of 2018 F1 drivers, teams and engine manufacturers confirmed so far:
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
- Verstappen extends Red Bull contract to 2020
- Alonso commits to McLaren for another year
- Perez and Ocon to stay in unchanged Force India line-up for 2018
- Red Bull loans Sainz to Renault for 2018
- McLaren confirms three-year Renault engine deal for 2018
Find all articles on the drivers, teams and engine suppliers for the 2018 championship.
Calendar for the 2018 F1 season
Here are the races which are expected to appear on the 2018 F1 calendar:
Read about the latest developments in the 2018 F1 calendar here:
- F1 confirms new Chinese GP contract and date change
- 2018 race schedule features F1’s first triple-header
- Turkish Grand Prix to return? Carey meets Turkish president Erdogan
- F1 confirms no Malaysian Grand Prix in 2018
- Canadian Grand Prix deal extended to 2029
Find all articles on the races which have been confirmed on the 2018 schedule.
Rules for the 2018 F1 season
See below for more on the rules changes which have been announced for the 2018 championship:
- F1 tightens up rules on jump starts for 2018
- Even tougher 2018 engine grid penalty rules confirmed
- FIA revises and expands F1 superlicence points system for 2018
- New rules: The changes being made now and next year
- Some power unit parts to last half a season in 2018
Find all articles on the forthcoming 2018 rules changes.
Stay up-to-date on the 2018 F1 season by following F1 Fanatic. You can follow F1 Fanatic on Twitter, join F1 Fanatic on Facebook, subscribe to F1 Fanatic’s RSS feed and get the latest updates by email.
Other F1 seasons