Who would you evict from the F1 grid, and who would you replace them with?
If F1 were just going to have the 22 best drivers in the world, would the grid stay as it is now? Who would you drop and who would you replace.
And just to spare everyone writing in with ‘Michael Schumacher’ as an answer, let’s keep this limited to drivers who haven’t retired from regular competition.
I would definitely drop Sakon Yamamoto, Ralf Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello, and call up Juan Pablo Montoya (NASCAR), Sebastien Bourdais (who’s already on his way in) and Mika Hakkinen (DTM).
Photo: Daimler Chrysler
- Debate: More street tracks good for F1?
- Debate: Will Ferrari surge to the titles?
- Debate: Is it all over for Button?
- Debate: Any sympathy for McLaren?
- Debate: Has F1 been brought into disrepute?
- Debate: Youth vs experience
- Debate: Where should the United States Grand Prix be held?
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune
- Debate: When did you start watching F1?
- Join in more debates