The McLaren fans are saying the FIA are biased in Ferrari’s favour, that the so-called ‘espionage’ was nothing worse than what has gone on in the past, and that it’s not McLaren’s fault that a renegade Ferrari employee was able to walk out of Maranello with 780 pages on what the team were doing.
McLaren are thrown out of the constructors’ championship, and if one of their drivers wins the championship everyone will say it’s because they cheated.
Has the spy scandal ruined the 2007 championship? Have your say below.
Photo: Daimler Chrysler
- Debate: Should McLaren appeal against spying verdict?
- Debate: Rubens Barrichello
- Debate: Will the safety car decide the title?
- Debate: Fernando Alonso
- Debate: F1 better since end of tyre war?
- Debate: 22 best drivers in the world?
- Debate: More street tracks good for F1?
- Debate: Will Ferrari surge to the titles?
- Debate: Is it all over for Button?
- Debate: Any sympathy for McLaren?
- Debate: Youth vs experience
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune
- Debate: When did you start watching F1?
- Join in more debates
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others