Not to be outdone by Mercedes’ ‘Anything you can do…’ advert with Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton (oh, the irony) Ferrari owners Fiat have lined up Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen to advertise one of their new cars.
The pair who have eight world championships between them swap seats in the new Fiat Bravo T-Jet.
Check out the video below and try not to smirk at the unfortunate licence plate…
More F1 advert videos:
- Video: Alonso, Hamilton and Hakkinen advert
- Video: Shell & Ferrari’s £2m F1 TV advert
- Video: McLaren advert behind the scenes
- Video: Making of Ferrari’s F1 advert
- Video: A classic F1 advert
- F1 video special: Advertising breakdown
Photo: Ferrari Media