As we wait to learn the result of the FIA’s inspection of the Korean International Circuit, the race organisers have issued new photographs showing the extent of development at the circuit so far.
It is widely believed next week’s race at the new circuit will go ahead and official word from the FIA is expected to be given tomorrow.
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- How Korea is supposed to look (Video)
- Tarmac laid at Korean F1 track (Pictures)
- New video of Chandhok driving at Korea
- Onboard video lap of Korea?óÔé¼Ôäós F1 track
- Chandhok drives Korean track (Pictures)
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others