New F1 Fanatic T-shirts and mugs available

F1 Fanatic updates

F1 Fanatic T-shirts and mugs are now available in three different styles starting at just ??8 (plus delivery costs).

Since launching the original F1 Fanatic T-shirt in July I’ve been looking for ideas for different designs to offer.

These two new slogans were picked a couple of weeks ago and have been transformed into simple and stylish T-shirts by motorsport apparel specialists Unlap.

And for the first time you can also get all three designs printed on mugs as well.

All three mugs are priced at ??8 each. The two new T-shirts with front printing only sell for ??14 and the original T-shirt with printing on the front and back is ??15.

All the T-shirt is made using 100% cotton with styling features including ribbed neck knitted with Lycra, hemmed sleeve and bottom, taped neck from shoulder to shoulder and twin needle stitching for extra comfort and durability.

“Second place is the first loser”

F1 Fanatic "Second place is the first loser" mug

It’s been said time and again in motor racing that the only place that matters is first place.

“Second place is the first loser” sums it up quite neatly.

“Real racers don’t need team orders”

F1 Fanatic "Real racers don't need team orders" mug

Enjoy your coffee with a teaspoonful of controversy?

This design was inspired by the vocal response on the site to the most controversial moment of 2010.

It’s expected to be liked and loathed in equal measure!

F1 Fanatic logo

The original F1 Fanatic logo T-shirt is still available and now you can get the same design on a mug as well.

If there’s any other F1 Fanatic products you’d like to see please suggest them in the comments.

Read more: Are you an F1 Fanatic? Now you can wear the T-shirt that proves it??

81 comments on New F1 Fanatic T-shirts and mugs available

1. The double diffuser was a clever interperetation of the F1 rules, how do you interperate the controversial “Real drivers win without team orders” mug? Is it definately Alonso or could it be any coded message from F1? ;)

• ‘Save fuel’ – Switch off and have a cuppa!

Typhoo-is-stronger-than-PG Tips. Confirm that you understand the message.

2. Will these be sold by anyone other than unlap?

3. Team orders!…Storm in a teacup….Monsoon in a mug.

Real racers don’t need four wheels…;)

4. Why is everyone always having a go at Fernando Alonso???
    Why is it so biased here??? Ok fine team orders not exactly what anyone wants to see but Alonso did not win the championship so why doesn’t everyone forget about it??
    If Jenson or Lewis were involved in team orders everyone would forget it because they are biased.

5. I hate how everyone talks about Jenson like he is a king.
    Would everyone be so harsh if Fernando was British???

P.S I’m not a an Alonso fan-boy in any way. I admire him because he is an outstanding driver. I’m A Mark Webber fan.

Fernando has contributed more to F1 than Jenson. Enough said.

6. Ricky Bobby said on 23rd November 2010, 19:01

How about:

Real racers don’t need cranes

Real races don’t weave about

Real racers don’t overtake the SC

Real racers don’t lie to the stewards

• Ricky bobby finally someone who understands me that’s what I’m talking about I like Lewis I’m a big fan.But those things are easily forgotten. How about a real racer does not complain when it rains in Korea? Keith if are reading this please remember that this is nothing against you. You have my full respect

7. antonyob said on 23rd November 2010, 20:16

ricky bobby and others, i think you should take things a tad less seriously, you seem to have a case of sense of humour failure. This is a British website and we are bound to be a little biased, only a little but its not a crime is it? Plus there was an element of humour in most of the “anti Ferrari/Alonso” posts. Your post is just spiteful. Try injecting some humour, we can laugh at our drivers too.

• Ricky Bobby said on 23rd November 2010, 20:30

So the mugs are good fun but my post is spiteful. Well, it could also be the other way around. It all depends on yor POV.

• Thats the point nobody ever laughs at our drivers I’m British that does not necessarily mean I only support British drivers. I just feel a lot of people are here to have a dig at Fernando. When was the last time you ever saw anything nice written about Fernando???

All Hale King Jenson Button????????????

• Faraz – from memory the Korean GP review was probably the last time I saw something positive about Alonso.

If he has done something worthy of praise then he will receive it from the majority of F1 fans and vice-versa. The same can be said for Hamilton and the rest of the F1 drivers.

8. MouseNightshirt said on 23rd November 2010, 20:27

Shameless cashing in on the site’s popularity Keith.

I LOVE IT! :D

9. antonyob said on 23rd November 2010, 21:27

Alonso is the best all round driver in f1.

There you go.

And no robbybobby, all you need to do is add humour to your barbs and they arent so spiteful. Lewis is probably the most criticised driver in f1 history so the squealing sounds slightly hollow to me.

But he is the marmite man. you love him or you hate him. he is brown with a yellow top ( thats not racist i hope??)

10. Omar Roncal said on 24th November 2010, 2:50

How much would it cost to get the pair of “Real Racers…” and send it to PERU, where I live?

11. tobinen said on 24th November 2010, 8:50

There’s no “I” in team put plenty of “tea”

12. arulworld said on 24th November 2010, 12:05

hi keith, great….i love the mug.
    im from india….how can i buy it…..

13. be.on.edge said on 24th November 2010, 23:45

“do you want me to drink with these guys… or just look after this mug?”