2012 Chinese Grand Prix
A selection of the best pictures from the Chinese Grand Prix weekend.
Sebastian Vettel fans, Thursday
How could I not include this shot of enthusiastic Sebastian Vettel fans – and a nickname that is sure to stick.
Lewis Hamilton, Friday practice
Lewis Hamilton sported some new artwork on his helmet for this race. But it didn’t bring him much luck: a five-place grid penalty left him seventh on the grid.
Jules Bianchi, Friday practice
First practice was wet so Jules Bianchi spent most of his time sat in Paul di Resta’s car, completing only eight laps.
Michael Schumacher, Friday practice
Michael Schumacher was fastest in the second practice session – but his team mate best him to pole position.
Heikki Kovalainen, qualifying
Heikki Kovalainen beat his team mate again in qualifying but a technical problem spoiled his race.
Timo Glock, qualifying
The pace of the Marussias continued to improve – in a race with no safety car periods, Timo Glock only dropped off the lead lap at the very end.
Mark Webber, race
Mark Webber arrives on the grid ahead of the start of the race.
Romain Grosjean, race
After two very short races in Australia and Malaysia, Romain Grosjean scored his first points with sixth place.
Pastor Maldonado, race
Williams had their first two-car points finish since the 2010 Korean Grand Prix, Pastor Maldonado finishing eighth behind team mate Bruno Senna.
Nico Rosberg, race
The star of the race was undoubtedly Nico Rosberg, who won his first F1 race and Mercedes’ first for 57 years.
More Chinese Grand Prix pictures
- 2012 Chinese Grand Prix Thursday pictures
- 2012 Chinese Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2012 Chinese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Rosberg celebrates first Grand Prix win
- 2012 Chinese Grand Prix in pictures
2012 Chinese Grand Prix
- F1 fans’ videos from the Chinese and Bahrain races
- First win makes Rosberg the Chinese GP Driver of the Weekend
- Rosberg’s China win rated fifth-best race of last five years
- Top ten pictures from the Chinese Grand Prix
- Rosberg becomes F1’s third second-generation race winner
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Pirelli/LAT, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli/LAT, Lotus F1 Team/LAT, Williams/LAT, Daimler/Hoch Zwei
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others