2012 Belgian Grand Prix second practice
Rain fell constantly from the beginning of practice and not a single driver ventured out of the pits in the first half of the 90-minute session.
Finally, with 41 minutes remaining on the clock, Nico Rosberg tentatively emerged from the pits, completing three laps in order to do practice starts.
Team mate Michael Schumacher did the same shortly afterwards. Heikki Kovalainen joined them but returned to the pits after spinning at Les Combes.
As the rain continued to fall other drivers appeared on-track briefly, including the McLaren pair and Sebastian Vettel.
A further group of drivers appeared on the track at the end of the session to do practice starts, setting the first and only times of the session.
2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Grosjean ban ‘not just for affecting the championship’
- Button wins Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend vote
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Fan’s video shows Maldonado’s crash with Glock
- Monza call-up “a massive challenge” – D’Ambrosio
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others