Check out the links below for some good reading.
F1 Fanatic’s Post of the Week
Great post from The Fastest Lap on how F1 priced itself out of the market in America. They reckon it will cost Indianapolis Motor Speedway one quarter the amount to host Moto GP as it did the F1 race.
More F1 in the blogs
What of Vodafone? – McLaren recently pinched Vodafone off Ferrari as sponsor – what must their impression be of the espionage scandal?
Honda confirm Button & Barrichello for 2008 – No change at Honda for next year – except, they hope, in the car’s performance…
Bernie Ecclestone is so right – A writer reckons F1 should team up with NASCAR.
The Future Gearbox Rule – Before Europe 2007 – How would the upcoming rule limiting gearboxes changes have affected the races this year?
Big balls and mutton chops – Looking back on the career of James Hunt.
Vijay Mallya Targeting 2010 Formula 1 Race – More on the man behind India’s Grand Prix bid.
- Stepneygate, sensationalism and censorship
- Debate: Stepney scandal good for F1?
- McLaren linked to Ferrari espionage scandal
- 2008 F1 calendar may have 20 races
- Three weeks to save the United States GP
- Debate: Where should the US Grand Prix be held?
- Have you been to the United States Grand Prix?
- The backwards Indianapolis configuration revealed
- Debate: How many races does F1 need?
- F1 in the blogs
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others