Who was the most impressive driver throughout the British Grand Prix weekend?
See below for my pick of the best drivers in the British Grand Prix.
Review each driver’s race weekend in detail below and vote for who you thought was the most impressive driver.
For your consideration
Here are some of the drivers who impressed me during the British Grand Prix weekend:
Fernando Alonso – Had the pace to challenge Vettel even without Red Bull’s pit stop problem.
Mark Webber – Put one over Vettel in qualifying and ignored Red Bull’s instructions not to race him.
Lewis Hamilton – Back to his best: great overtaking moves early on and brilliantly rebuffed Massa’s late attack.
Nico Rosberg – Did his usual quiet but solid job.
Sergio Perez – An excellent drive by the rookie for his best result yet.
Compare all the drivers
Review what happened to each driver over the race weekend and compare their performances with their team mates using the links below:
Red Bull: Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber
McLaren: Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton
Ferrari: Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa
Mercedes: Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher
Renault: Nick Heidfeld and Vitaly Petrov
Williams: Rubens Barrichello and Pastor Maldonado
Force India: Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta
Sauber: Kamui Kobayashi and Sergio Perez
Toro Rosso: Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari
Lotus: Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen
HRT: Daniel Ricciardo and Vitantonio Liuzzi
Virgin: Timo Glock and Jerome d’Ambrosio
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver impressed you the most throughout the British Grand Prix weekend? Cast your vote below and have your say in the comments.
European Grand Prix result
Fernando Alonso was voted the best driver of the European Grand Prix weekend:
1. Fernando Alonso – 32.6%
2. Sebastian Vettel – 27.6%
3. Jaime Alguersuari – 25.7%
Rate the Race: British Grand Prix
Don’t forget to cast your vote in the ‘rate the race’ poll as well:
2011 British Grand Prix
- 2011 British Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your British Grand Prix driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Webber made a number two driver again
- Ferrari back on form after poor start to 2011
- McLaren: Fuel and pit errors add to problems
- Renault: Heidfeld salvages points from poor weekend
- Mercedes pass Renault in the championship
- Force India squander points chance
- Sauber: Perez claims best-ever result
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari battles Buemi for point
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images