Who was the most impressive driver throughout the Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
See below for my pick of the best drivers in the Japanese Grand Prix.
Review each driver’s race weekend in detail below and vote for who you thought was the most impressive driver.
For your consideration
Here are some of the drivers who impressed me during the Japanese Grand Prix weekend:
Jenson Button – Quick from the word go, thoroughly deserved victory.
Fernando Alonso – Just keeps on wringing the maximum out of the Ferrari.
Michael Schumacher – Good effort to bring the Mercedes home in front of one of the Ferraris.
Sergio Perez – Another very strong performance, bouncing back from a technical problem in qualifying to score points despite being ill.
Vitaly Petrov – Managed his opening stints on medium tyres well, then battled his way into the points at the end.
Compare all the drivers
Review what happened to each driver over the race weekend and compare their performances with their team mates using the links below:
Red Bull: Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber
McLaren: Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton
Ferrari: Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa
Mercedes: Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher
Renault: Bruno Senna and Vitaly Petrov
Williams: Rubens Barrichello and Pastor Maldonado
Force India: Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta
Sauber: Kamui Kobayashi and Sergio Perez
Toro Rosso: Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari
Lotus: Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen
HRT: Daniel Ricciardo and Vitantonio Liuzzi
Virgin: Timo Glock and Jerome d’Ambrosio
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver impressed you the most throughout the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? Cast your vote below and have your say in the comments.
Rate the Race: Japanese Grand Prix
Don’t forget to cast your vote in the ‘rate the race’ poll as well:
2011 Japanese Grand Prix
- Rate the race result: 2011 Japanese GP
- Kobayashi greets the fans, Vettel does doughnuts: Suzuka videos
- Hamilton did not have a puncture at Suzuka
- 2011 Japanese Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your Japanese Grand Prix driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Conservative approach delivers Vettel’s title
- McLaren: Button pleased to win on ‘Red Bull track’
- Ferrari: Alonso edges Vettel for second
- Mercedes: Schumacher closes on Rosberg’s tally
- Renault: Petrov makes progress, Senna slips back
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images