The Japanese Grand Prix switches venues this year from Suzuka to Fuji. But Suzuka will be back on the calendar in 2009.
But while the former is all high-speed turns and fast flicks, the Fuji Speedway is dominated by an enormous straight and then a lot of slow corners.
It might not be as demanding as Suzuka, but it could well produce great racing and the setting looks fantastic. Are you looking forward to Fuji? Leave your comments below.
- 2008 F1 calendar
- Debate: 2007 season spoiled by scandal?
- Debate: Should McLaren appeal against spying verdict?
- Debate: Rubens Barrichello
- Debate: Will the safety car decide the title?
- Debate: Fernando Alonso
- Debate: F1 better since end of tyre war?
- Debate: 22 best drivers in the world?
- Debate: More street tracks good for F1?
- Debate: Will Ferrari surge to the titles?
- Debate: Is it all over for Button?
- Debate: Any sympathy for McLaren?
- Debate: Youth vs experience
- Debate: The best ITV F1 title theme tune
- Debate: When did you start watching F1?
- Join in more debates