Toro Rosso have revealed their STR5 – the first car to be built by the Faenza-based team since it operated as Minardi.
The first picture of the car shows it has a lot of similarities with last year’s STR4 – the high nose and shark fin have been retained. More pictures of the STR5 below.
Toro Rosso STR5 pictures
2010 F1 car launches
- Mercedes W01 debuts (Pictures)
- Renault R30 launched (Pictures)
- BMW Sauber C29 launched (Pictures)
- McLaren and Ferrari’s 2010 cars side-by-side (Pictures)
- Compare the new McLaren MP4-25 with last year’s car (Pictures)
- McLaren MP4-25 launch pictures
- 2010 Ferrari F10 and 2009 Ferrari F60 side-by-side (Pictures)
- Ferrari 2010 F1 car pictures
Image (C) Red Bull/Getty images
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others