We’ve already seen some spy shots of the Williams FW32 but we can now get a better look at the car as it appeared for the first time in testing today. Check out some more pictures of the Cosworth-powered Williams below.
The FW32 is another member of the ‘high-nose’ club but with some distinctively narrow struts from which the front wing is suspended.
Although its livery is more complete than the spy shots seen earlier – with Phillips now appearing on the sidepods as well as the rear wing – the front wing is still black in parts suggesting this is a recently-completed part which hasn’t been painted yet.
Another interesting detail on the car is what looks like a second air intake behind the main one.
The FW32 has its mirrors mounted on the side pod wings. They carry the logos of new sponsor GAC, a logistics company which will provide services to the team’s new technology base in Qatar.
Williams-Cosworth FW32 pictures
2010 F1 car launches
- Mercedes W01 debuts (Pictures)
- Toro Rosso STR5 breaks cover (Pictures)
- Renault R30 launched (Pictures)
- BMW Sauber C29 launched (Pictures)
- McLaren and Ferrari’s 2010 cars side-by-side (Pictures)
- Compare the new McLaren MP4-25 with last year’s car (Pictures)
- McLaren MP4-25 launch pictures
- 2010 Ferrari F10 and 2009 Ferrari F60 side-by-side (Pictures)
- Ferrari 2010 F1 car pictures
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others