Which driver did the best job during the German Grand Prix weekend?
See below for my pick of the best drivers in the German Grand Prix.
Review each driver’s race weekend in detail below and vote for who you thought was the most impressive driver.
For your consideration
Here are some of the drivers who impressed me during the German Grand Prix weekend:
Fernando Alonso – Unrepentant victor. Most impressive in qualifying.
Felipe Massa – Moral victor. Defended his position well until he was told to hand it over.
Sebastian Vettel – Pole position and fastest lap, but lacked the speed to challenge the Ferraris.
Robert Kubica – Best of the rest, kept the Mercedes drivers behind.
Vitaly Petrov – A point and 14 seconds behind his team mate was probably his best performance yet
Pedro de la Rosa – Game effort on hard tyres, late-race fight spoiled by Heikki Kovalainen.
Compare all the drivers
You can review what happened to each driver in the race and compare their race data with their team mates using the links below:
McLaren: Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton
Mercedes: Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher
Red Bull: Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber
Ferrari: Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa
Williams: Rubens Barrichello and Nico Hülkenberg
Renault: Robert Kubica and Vitaly Petrov
Force India: Adrian Sutil and Vitantonio Liuzzi
Toro Rosso: Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari
Lotus: Jarno Trulli and Heikki Koalainen
HRT: Sakon Yamamoto and Bruno Senna
Sauber: Kamui Kobayashi and Pedro de la Rosa
Virgin: Timo Glock and Lucas di Grassi
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver impressed you the most in the German Grand Prix weekend? Cast your vote below and have your say in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the German Grand Prix weekend?
- Jenson Button (3%)
- Lewis Hamilton (7%)
- Michael Schumacher (1%)
- Nico Rosberg (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (2%)
- Mark Webber (1%)
- Felipe Massa (49%)
- Fernando Alonso (22%)
- Rubens Barrichello (0%)
- Nico Hülkenberg (0%)
- Robert Kubica (6%)
- Vitaly Petrov (2%)
- Adrian Sutil (0%)
- Vitantonio Liuzzi (0%)
- Sebastien Buemi (0%)
- Jaime Alguersuari (0%)
- Jarno Trulli (0%)
- Heikki Kovalainen (0%)
- Sakon Yamamoto (1%)
- Bruno Senna (1%)
- Pedro de la Rosa (2%)
- Kamui Kobayashi (1%)
- Timo Glock (0%)
- Lucas di Grassi (1%)
Total Voters: 2,243
British Grand Prix result
2010 German Grand Prix
- Ferrari face FIA World Motor Sport Council on team orders charge tomorrow
- Ferrari: “Lauda missed out on a fine opportunity to keep his mouth shut”
- Lauda: Ferrari will get a pasting from WMSC
- From the stands: Tommy B and Katy watch the German GP at Hockenheim
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- “I am much quicker than Felipe” – how Alonso urged Ferrari to use team orders
- F1 fans slam rigged German Grand Prix
- 2010 German Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the German Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
Image (C) Ferrari spa