Jerez was dry for yesterday’s test but several other days spoiled by rain you can’t help but feel the teams will be glad to see the back of the circuit after their eighth day at the Spanish track today.
Join us below to find out if the teams get better weather for the final day of testing at Jerez.
Today’s times from Jerez
Full statistics from the second Jerez test here: Jerez test 2 statistics
|Jenson Button||McLaren-Mercedes MP4-25||78.871||108||0|
|Robert Kubica||Renault R30||79.114||117||0.243|
|Kamui Kobayashi||BMW Sauber-Ferrari C29||79.188||117||0.317|
|Vitantonio Liuzzi||Force India-Mercedes VJM03||79.65||80||0.779|
|Nico Rosberg||Mercedes W01||80.061||130||1.19|
|Fernando Alonso||Ferrari F10||80.436||137||1.565|
|Jaime Alguersuari||Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR5||81.053||139||2.182|
|Mark Webber||Red Bull-Renault RB6||81.194||87||2.323|
|Nico Hülkenberg||Williams-Cosworth FW32||81.919||137||3.048|
|Timo Glock||Virgin-Cosworth VR-01||82.433||23||3.562|
|Jarno Trulli||Lotus-Cosworth T127||83.47||141||4.599|
Jarno Trulli gets his first taste of the Lotus T127 today. The team have completed 174 laps’ testing this week, just 29 fewer than Virgin who were able to test throughout last week as well.
Two teams have now logged over 1,000 laps of testing – Ferrari (1,098) and Williams (1,043).
Mark Webber set the fastest time of the test so far yesterday in the Red Bull RB6 – will anyone beat his mark today?
Today’s testing line-up
McLaren MP4-25 – Jenson Button
Mercedes W01 – Nico Rosberg
Red Bull RB6 – Mark Webber
Ferrari F10 – Fernando Alonso
Williams FW32 – Nico Hülkenberg
BMW Sauber C29 – Kamui Kobayashi
Renault R30 – Robert Kubica
Force India VJM03 – Vitantonio Liuzzi
Toro Rosso STR5 – Jaime Alguersuari
Virgin VR-01 – Lucas di Grassi
Lotus T127 – Jarno Trulli
The track: Circuito de Jerez
The teams are testing at the Circuito de Jerez, formerly the home of the Spanish (1986-1990) and European Grands Prix (1994 and 1997):
Eight of this year’s pre-season test days will take place at this circuit. Last week Lewis Hamilton set a best time of 1’19.583 at the track.
Live Tweets and times
You can find live times from the track on this site.
Here’s the latest Tweets from people at the track (plus me):
If you would like to suggest a Twitter feed to add to the list, please name them in the comments. The list only updates when this page is refreshed.
2010 F1 testing
- F1 testing pictures: 19th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 19th February
- F1 testing pictures: 18th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 18th February
- F1 testing in pictures: 17th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 17th February
- Who’s fast and who’s not? A closer look at the lap times from Jerez testing
- Jerez test 1 statistics
- F1 testing pictures: 13th February
- F1 testing live: 13th February
- F1 testing pictures: 12th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 12th February
- F1 testing pictures: 11th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 11th February
- F1 testing pictures: 10th February
- 2010 F1 testing live: 10th February
- F1 testing review: Valencia (Pictures)
- F1 testing pictures: February 3rd
- 2010 F1 testing: February 3rd
- F1 testing pictures: February 2nd
- 2010 F1 testing: February 2nd
- 2010 F1 testing: February 1st